Saturday, December 31, 2005

 

A Chinese New Year


Hello All. Happy new year to everyone!

We'll be celebrating it 8 hours ahead of you, so when you guys are singing auld lang syne or some variation thereof, no doubt with liberally applied beer, we will be just waking up.

I taught my last lesson today, which was kinda sad. We are now effectively on holiday till mid-february. Ahh, the tough life...! Some funny stuff has happened today. After my last lesson, I was mugged by loads (well, 15) of my female students who insisted on having their photos taken with me, individually, one by one! About half an hour later the photo session was over, so I went back home, to be met by a screaming flat full of Hannah's students making dumplings for us. The food they are cooking is very yummy, but our flat has kinda been over-run. See the photo as an example. We are holding a NYE party tonight, dunno how that will go, it should be a laugh. Hope you all have good nights!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?